Great Chocolate Showdown Season 4 Episode 1: Release Date, Episode & Streaming Guide
Food Network Canada’s Great Chocolate Showdown Season 4 is here with yet another round of competition of Canada’s best chocolate bakers trying to bring the best and most tasty and most visually impressive chocolate-based deserts out there for your pleasure.
This is the kind of show that you don’t want to watch on an empty stomach; the deserts are so amazing and creative, and beautifully presented. So much so that sometimes, if you’re like me, you feel like you’re committing a crime when digging your spoon or fork into those works of art.
Great Chocolate Showdown Premise
This Canadian cooking show has a rather simple premise: Each season, a group of ten home bakers will compete in a series of inventive chocolate-based challenges for the chance to win the grand prize as they go head-to-head in the decadent world of chocolate.
As they prepare a wide array of yummy, decadent, and visually impressive chocolate cakes, cookies, pies, candies, and more in each episode, the competitors must prove to the judges their knowledge, preparation, originality, execution, and unwavering love of chocolate.
They have to wow the judges with nicely executed chocolate desserts that are both gorgeous to look at and delicious to stay in the competition week after week and avoid elimination.
Who Judges In Great Chocolate Showdown?
World-famous chocolatiers, pastry chefs, and confectioners will judge each chocolate creation based on its originality, taste, and presentation. They will be able to distinguish even the most subtle flavors and techniques thanks to their trained palates.
A rotating cast of celebrity guest judges who bring their own perspectives on what makes a winning chocolate dessert will be included on the judging panel, in addition to the professional chocolate experts.
Is Great Chocolate Showdown Real?
The challenges get harder as the field gets smaller, necessitating more expertise, ingenuity, and mastery of chocolate to stay in the running. By creating distinctive chocolate showpieces, handcrafted candies, and chocolate sculptures, the bakers are forced to step outside of their comfort zones.
Who Wins The Great Chocolate Showdown?
The Great Chocolate Showdown champion will ultimately be determined by the contestant who can handle the pressure and consistently produce jaw-dropping chocolate perfection. They will receive the top honor and distinction as Canada’s top amateur chocolatier.
Every action-packed episode of this high-stakes competition series for chocolate lovers promises opulent drama, alluring dessert eye candy, and chocolate creativity.
Also Read: Where Is Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory Filmed? The Famous Movie’s Shooting Locations!
Great Chocolate Showdown Season 4 Episode 1 Release Date
Great Chocolate Showdown Season 4 Episode 1 will be broadcast by Food Network Canada on Saturday, 5 August 2023, at 20:00 hrs Eastern Time United States. Each episode lasts around one hour. In the following list, you’ll find the regional time release schedules for this program.
- Pacific Time (PT): Saturday, 5 August 2023, at 17:00 hrs
- Mountain Time (MT): Saturday, 5 August 2023, at 19:00 hrs
- Central Time (CT): Saturday, 5 August 2023, at 18:00 hrs
- Alaska Time (AKT): Saturday, 5 August 2023, at 16:00 hrs
- Hawaii-Aleutian Time (HAST): Saturday, 5 August 2023, at 15:00 hrs
- British Summer Time (BST): Sunday, 6 August 2023, at 01:00 hrs (next day)
- Central European Summer Time (CEST): Sunday, 6 August 2023, at 02:00 hrs (next day)
- Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST): Sunday, 6 August 2023, at 10:00 hrs (the next day)
- Sydney Time: Sunday, 6 August 2023, at 10:00 hrs (next day)
- Melbourne Time: Sunday, 6 August 2023, at 10:00 hrs (next day)
- Singapore Time (SGT): Saturday, 5 August 2023, at 20:00 hrs
- India Standard Time (IST): Sunday, 6 August 2023, at 00:30 hrs (the next day)
- Japan Standard Time (JST): Sunday, 6 August 2023, at 04:00 hrs (next day)
Great Chocolate Showdown Season 4 Episode Guide
The Great Chocolate Showdown is back for an eight-episode run for season four. Consult our episode guide and never miss a yummy moment of this cooking show.
- Episode 1 “TBA” 5 August 2023
- Episode 2 “TBA” 12 August 2023
- Episode 3 “TBA” 19 August 2023
- Episode 4 “TBA” 26 August 2023
- Episode 5 “TBA” 2 September 2023
- Episode 6 “TBA” 9 September 2023
- Episode 7 “TBA” 16 September 2023
- Episode 8 “TBA” 23 September 2023
How To Watch Great Chocolate Showdown Season 4 Episodes?
Great Chocolate Showdown Season 4 will be broadcast by Food Network Canada at the times and dates described above. If you live outside Canada, you can watch this show via Hulu, The CW Seed, and in some regions Discovery Plus.
Also Read: What Is Genesis Rodriguez’s Net Worth? The Dame Chocolate Actress’s Earnings